Tuesday is Hip-E Club’s Backpacker and Student Night. 9pm til late
It was founded in 1991 and is now in its 27th year. That makes it one of the longest running and best known backpacker nights in Perth!
Every Tuesday the Hip-E Club is packed with adventurers from around the world.
We have great drink specials and prizes all night long. DJ e-Funk plays re-mixed Retro, Commercial and Old School hits, sure to get you moving on the dance floor.
Students, Backpackers and Hospitality Industry Staff with ID Cards receive free entry and also enjoy a complimentary drink with BBQ if you arrive before 10pm.
How to get there:
- Any taxi driver can take you to the Hip-E Club.
- Or catch the train from Perth City & disembark at Leederville.
- If you are on foot, it’s only a 2 km walk west from Northbridge.
- Free bus pick-up available from most hostels.
Prior arrangement necessary – Please call before 7pm on 9227 8899 to arrange pick up (if no answer please leave a message and we will call you back).
Conditions of Entry:
All patrons will be photographed and have their ID scanned on entry. Our dress code also applies.
Only the following forms of CURRENT PHOTO ID are acceptable:
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Australian Proof of Age Card
- Australian Learner’s Permit
- Australian Photo Card